Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just quickly...

Things are very busy but good in the Mardon household. So in dot-point...

* I am trying to juggle this working part-time / running a business / and a family / and a home - thing... on many occasions its proving a little overwhelming for me and I wonder if I should have gone into working... but I'm sure its just all in the 'getting used to it' phase.

* Greg finished up at Toys R Us last week, woohoo. He's having a week off - mind you, he's been sick as a dog the last 2 days - and then starts at his new job next Monday.

* I have been totally blown away by the amount of interest and orders that Patooties has received in the last 2 weeks.... so much so that I've had to stop processing new orders for a little while while I catch up! I hate having to do this, but its a little stressful have 3 months of orders waiting for me, and getting more quicker than I can fill the ones I have - and telling customers they have to wait 3 months for their product....

* We have a busy few weeks with b'day celebrations and other events on the weekends. We're going to an 80s party this Saturday night, so hoping we can get our costumes coming together. A couple of 1st b'day parties too. Should be fun, but busy!

Well, I've had a big day at work, so I'm off to bed, that's us in a nutshell for now.
N xx

4 comments:

Shazz said...

i hope that the "settling in" period passes soon nat. i can remember being absolutely frazzles for the first few weeks after i returned to full time work.
great to hear that patooties is taking off for you - how exciting.
take care and enjoy the rest of your week xo

Melanie H said...

I wish Greg a speedy recovery, I hope he enjoys his new job.

I hope you can settle into a routine soon, it mustn't be easy juggling so much with the 3 children.

Missy said...

Hope you settle into a routine soon! It must be really hard juggling... I know I couldn't do it so your one ahead of me :)

Also I don't mind waiting until the start of September for my order if you would like to catch up on some others :) Baby wont be using them until the end of September!

Hehe it's your fault for making such cute nappies :)

Missy said...

You've been tagged!! Check out my blog :)