Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easy update...

I'm going to cheat with the long rattling-on update of what's been happening in my life, by only filling out this little questionnaire I found on Tam's site - thanks Tam :)

10 Favorites
Favorite Color: pink or brown or teal
Favorite Food: at the moment I'm really enjoying marinated chicken wings :)
Favorite Month: May because it will be my b'day and Bubby's due date!
Favorite Song at the moment: Cry out for Jesus, but Third Day
Favorite Movie: Love Actually
Favorite Sport: if any, basketball
Favorite Season: late Autumn
Favorite Day of the week: Sunday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: choc-mint or choc-orange
Favorite Time of Day: probably morning

9 Currents
Current Mood: a little sleepy, I should have stayed in bed a bit longer...
Current Taste: coffee (what kind of 'taste' does that qn entail anyway??)
Current Clothes: pink 'too-small coz its not maternity' nightie
Current Desktop: me, pregnant belly @ 7 months... need an update of my family pic though I think :)
Current Toenail Color: nothing, I don't own any polish!
Current Time: 8.35am
Current Surroundings: very VERY messy study
Current Thoughts: coffee top-up time

8 Firsts
First Best Friend: can't remember primary school, but Mel in highschool, for about 5 years.
First Kiss: My first boyfriend in grade 9 as far as I remember...
First Screen Name: don't remember
First Pet: dog Terra
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: Don't know! Probably some boy when I was 5.
First CD: Michael Jackson - Dangerous... heehee...

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: probably not in about a year
Last Drink: Cruiser Ice a couple of nights ago
Last Car Ride: home from work yesterday afternoon (how exciting!)
Last Kiss: hubby, last night
Last Movie Seen: Harry Potter (latest one, can't relelber what its called!)
Last Phone Call: to Mum last night
Last CD Played: probably NewsBoys or Black Eyed Peas

6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Didn't really date but kinda fooled around a little...
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Only speeding fines - havne't had one for a couple of years though
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: I don't think so
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes, on Agro's Cartoon Connection as a kid, and on Extra when I did Work Experience there when I was 17.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes

5 Things
Thing You're Wearing: glasses
Thing You've Done Today: eaten breakfast
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: air-conditioner and computer
Thing You Can't Live Without: my family
Thing You Do When You're Bored: read or watch TV

4 Places You've Been today
1. to the toilet - and that's about it so far! lol
2. PLANNING to do today - work & easter egg shopping
3.
4.

3 People You Can Tell Anything To
1. God
2. Greg
3.

2 Choices
1. Black or White: black
2. Hot or Cold: cold - weather that is, so I can rug up and be warm, not sweaty

1 Thing You Want to Do Before You Die
See my children grow up

1 comment:

Tam said...

glad i could help ;o) love your answers - you sound like me with the places you've been today... if i could stay home all day i would!

hope it all works out for meeting up later in the month!!!