Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm definitely 'celebrating life' today!

I've just found out this morning that my best friend Michelle has had her baby! She had a baby GIRL last night @ 7pm by emergency c-section (my poor Chelle). She was 8lb14oz, and they have called her KAYLA FELICITY which means 'pure happiness'.. what a beautiful name, what a beautiful thing birth is!

So a BIG congrats to Ben and Michelle and welcome baby Kayla!

I can't wait to see them/her, but will have to wait until tomorrow night or Saturday morning as they have a LOT of family around that get first dibs... and Chelle will be more sore and weak from the caesar than normal...

Praise God for His wonderful miracles!!

I will have some photos soon, I can't wait to see her :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

How exciting Nat. Can't wait to see some pics of the little sweetie.

lusi said...

Congrats to your friends Ben and Michelle! How exciting :)
Lus x

Anonymous said...

Love her name (says she who's just named her new daughter Cayley!) lol

HD said...

Kayla is such a beautiful girls name, it's just so feminine... i love it :) Congrats to your friend!

I hope we can add another 2 girls to the world ;)

HD said...

I UPDATED :)