Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

Hope all the Dads are having a lovely day today.

We gave Daddy a spot of breaky and coffee in bed and pressies before we headed to my Mum and Dad's place for a cooked breakfast!

Greg got a couple of bits and pieces - a shirt, thermal flask for work, choccies and a couple of works of art from the little ones... and we bought something else special yesterday, but haven't set it up yet - a BIG Plasma! Nice (we're just on the hunt for a high TV unit before we set them up).

It is also my sister Alissa's 25th b'day today, so we celebrated with some yummy cupcakes (with gorgeous little flower toppers that my friend Lou sent me).

It was great to see my neice Emmeson again too, coz even though her and Liss are living with my parents, either Emme or both of them have been elsewhere when we've visited the last couple of times...

Here's my Daddy and I! Love you Dad...

Hope you've all had a lovely day with your Dads!!

6 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Such sweet photos and I love the cupcakes :)

Karen L said...

Love the cupcakes too. Glad you got to spend Father's Day with your day too. Greg looks like he is enjoying himself with all his kids around - brings back so many memories of days gone by here.

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر

Freemig Inc said...

Such sweet photos and I love the cupcakes :)

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mr GHITA DANIEL, am a Citizen Of ROMANIA. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas