Friday, November 23, 2007

Will be short, but so sweet!!

I get to see my beautiful best friend LUSI tomorrow!! Woohoo!!! Who'da thunk huh!! She'll be up in Brissie for Lu's wedding (of which she will make a beautiful bridesmaid!) but its a rather short stay, esp with a wedding going on too.... but I just could NOT go without seeing her!! So we have arranged for me to pick her up from the airport and then we'll grab a bite to eat (probably Maccas!!) and then I'll take her out to Cass' place where I shall leave her!!

Even though we won't get much time (maybe an hour or two?) it will so great to still see her, and I'll make sure I take the camera for a quick piccie!!

3 comments:

lusi said...

woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!
can't wait!
still haven't packed! lol
thanks again babe so much :)
love ya and see you TOMORROW!!!!!!
Lus x

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

hi Nat

i have read your blog for a while now, love the pirate party stuff! My 4 year old daughter Fallon wants a pirate party as well! My email is lmc99172@bigpond.net.au if you would like an invite to read my blog Leah-in-the-kia as I have made it private. Your kids are very cute!

Leah
Mum to Jake 10, Britt 8, Laine 7 tomorrow! and Fallon 4

Karen L said...

Nat - love your pirate family photo. You guys look sensational. Sounds like the party was a huge hit - and I am sure that Jaiden will never forget it.