But for my own reference as well as if you want the finer details:
* We had 4 families (us, Nana & Pop, the Krisanskis and the Camplings) & Uncle Jeremy.
* We ate yummy steak, chicken kebabs, sausages and salads.
* We had ladybird cupcakes, made by Mummy and Daddy.
* We played Pass the Parcel, and Julie won - some clown dress-ups :)
* Eli got lots of lovely pressies - a Wiggles guitar, light-up Wiggles shoes, a Wiggles jumper and 2 DVDs, a talking Scoop (Bob the Builder), a Cars colouring-in pack, a Cars outfit and a VegieTales DVD. (can you tell he likes the Wiggles!?)
* Eli and Jacob ate far too many lollies.
* The boys had fun on the trampoline.
* Everyone had fun playing with Eli's Wiggles guitars (he got another one on his b'day - both different).
* Jacob enjoyed quiet reading time. Eli did not...
* Lani enjoyed smooshing her cupcake between her hands.
* Eli woke up at 4.30am and didn't sleep till 4pm.... then slept through till 2.30am and got up then (its now 5am and we're still awake - Mummy is going to be a zombie today).
* All in all, a great time had by all.