Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More photos

Thanks to Rozzie for taking these on Saturday.






















































Gosh, I didn't realise how *fat* I've got during the last couple months of my pregnancy though, till I looked at these, then back at the last few months... yikes... that wasn't meant to happen. Fat face, fat face. I think I've eaten *far* too much chocolate, cake and just generally bad stuff... plus no exercise... ouch... so I'm vowing for the next week or so of this pregnancy, then when baby comes, to eat *healthier*... get the chocolate out of the house! Eat fruit. Balance portions. I can do that. Don't want to put on any *more* unnecessary weight and look like an absolute balloon in photos with my new baby... possibly a little too late now though, as I already look like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What absolute crap!! You look STUNNING Nat, pregnancy suits you so much and I think you look amazing!

Not long to go now sweetie!
E xx