Thursday, October 13, 2005

Update...

Well, I've been so-so with the 'goals' as specified for this week.

Have exercised twice so far. Went to the gym and did my weights (OMGosh, first time in 2 months I noticed - umm-ahh) and felt really good about that... did aerobics on TV yesterday morning too. Was sweating up a storm too...

Should have gone to gym this morning, but haven't been feeling well the last few days/mornings, so I'll hopefully go for a walk or aerobics tomorrow morning before heading off to the retreat...

Speaking of which, can't WAIT to see the girls! It's been a slow process getting me excited about it this year as I'm a little out of the scrapping loop atm but I really can't wait to see Roz, Eck, Nic, Carol-Lea and the other ASC girls I'll be meeting Finally for the first time! I'm sure it will be a blast! Even if I don't have a whole lot to scrap!! I'll try to rustle together something today, but my camera has been AWOL for a few months now so I'll just have to use old pics, or I might get into some BTPs that I want to do for Xmas pressies or such.

See you all tomorrow girls! Can't wait!!

Oh, and P.S. A HUGE congratulations to Rozzie, Eck and Shell for making the MASTERS!! Woohoooo!! Congrats again too to the girls who got HMs... Brooke, Nic and Carol-Lea come to mind... love all your work girls!!

Natti xxx

3 comments:

Roz said...

hey thanks Natti baby!!

I am so so so so looking forward to seeing you tomoz and getting on of your hugs!! And who cares if we scrap or not lol!!

Nat said...

LOL B, you MUST BE blind girl!! lol... thanks babe... love ya xxx

Deb said...

Ohhh cant wait to hear how it all went!!! come back and tell us!!! lol

we miss you!!!