* Sooo excited!! My bestie Lusi is COMING TO VISIT ME!! Yaaaaayyyyy!! I *think* she has booked the flights today - oh I sooo can't wait to finally give you a BIG HUG babe!! Also honey - thinking of you and yours with the nasty flu. Praying that you especially recover soon - can't have you in hospital now.... xx
* There are so many babies around me its not funny!! From myself to a friend Hayley, I knew 6 women having a baby in the space of about 5 weeks (me included) There was: Me with Lani Faith (27 June), Megan with baby Joel Callan (2 July?), Anthea with baby Zachary Tyler (3 or 4 July?), Melinda with her little boy James Martin (21 July), Hayley with Miette Grace (22 July), and my uni mate Hayley who had a little girl, Caitlyn Madison on Saturday (28 July)!!! Babies EVERYWHERE!!! How super exciting!!! I love babies :)
* Had my SOF buddies Sal and Amy around on Saturday to scrap..... well Amy did some scrapping anyway... Sal and I talk too much and between feeding our bubbas and ourselves (yumm!) we got nothing done - I didn't even get anything OUT! But the fun is in the company and chit-chat... have to do it more often.
* Finally got to meet Sue and 2 of her gorgeous little men last week when I went out to Chrissy's for a play :) Great to meet you Sue, great to see you again and your gorgeous house Chrissy and next time we'll have to scrap hey!
* Took some random pics yesterday of my babies and myself, and me with my babies! Here's some:
Poor Eli *really* needs a haircut!! Its on my 'to-do- list for next week!!
And so do I for that matter!!
Even managed to get some of the three of them together, although not good... but not easy to get three kids (two of which are babies!) to look at the camera :)
Oh I just love my kids!!! I think I was going to add some more, but this has taken long enough so I'll have to later....
Have been doing some scrapping, but not actually managed to FINISH anything - I'm the queen of UFOs I think... I endeavour to do some journalling on them soon and get them up!
Lots of love xxx