Monday, July 30, 2007

I'll be back...

Just wanted to touch base for anyone who may think I've fallen off the face ofthe planet...

I'm here! We're all good... I just have SO MUCH to catch up with on the blog - that its a huge job and I haven't had time for it yet!!

So I'll be back to tell you:

* about Lani's first month - yep she's a month old already! (with some pics too of course)
* my letter to Eli for 14 months (think I'll still try to keep up with these although I'll now have to to do TWO a month!!
* and just what's been happening in general :)

WIll try to do bits and pieces over the next few days!! Will be a long post I think....

1 comment:

Karen L said...

Good to see you back nat - looking forward to catching up on your posts. Know what you mean though, it has taken me nearly all month to catch up.