Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My baby boy is BIG now!!

Eli went into a big bed last night... *sniff* well, its a toddler bed that Greg picked up cheap from work... but no cot anymore.... oh, *sniff* he is growing up so fast.... he was SO excited to sleep in his bed though, and jumped right in and fell straight asleep after his bottle (the next thing to go I think!)... we were a bit worried about him falling out numerous times coz he's a bit of a squirmy-wormy sleeper... but he only fell out once really.... he didn't notice though... and then at other intervals during the night I found him sleeping with his head on the bed, but his legs off... and once on his tummy on the floor... lol.... here he is all ready for bed!! *sniff*

I also got a few snaps yesterday while we were all just mucking around on the bed...
My 3 beautifuls...
Love love love these ones of Greg and Lani... he's gonna love them too when he sees them!! He's got a special place in his heart for his little girl, as I'm sure most Daddy's do for their daughters. Definitely have to scrap these ones too.
This one we call 'kiss monster'... Lani LOVES the kiss monster.
The two babes in their cow-print MCNs... beeing meaning to get one of this for a while... its not a very good pic, but anyway.... they are still so cute!
And a couple of Eli...
(We attempted to have his hair cut at the hairdresser the other day.... unsuccessful... he would not sit still.... so looks like I'm going to have to try myself!!)
And a couple of Lani...
Jai went off very eagerly to Grade 3 today. We have both been looking forward to school going back all week.. I personally think that 6 weeks off is too long - for parents AND the kids!! But I'm happy to have life back to 'normal' now, as much as we had fun on the holidays, and it was good not having the school morning routine! I intended to get a pic of him before school today, but 8.30pm rolled around too fast and we were out the door... might try and get a quick snap this arvo - still technically the first day back right!?
Well that's about all for now, just wanted to get those pics up there...
Ciao!!

8 comments:

Gayle said...

love the photos Nat.
I have another friend who did a post today of her girl in a new toddler bed from Toys R us...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photos Nat, thanks for sharing. The kids are all adorable as usual and growing up sooooo fast. I'm in shock about how big they all look. What are you feeding them?.....lol :)

I hope Jaiyden settles back into the school routine and loves being with his friends again. My Amanda goes back tomorrow and is already dreading having to do homework again.

Good luck with Elijah in his new bed. It looks pretty cool with Nemo on it.

Have a great week and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

Karen L said...

Speak for yourself Nat - six weeks is not long enough - I can't beleive how fast they went and I love my holidays. How cute does Eli look in his new bed - your kids are gorgeous Nat, I love all these photos of them. Love the ones of Lani and Greg too - there really is a special bond with Daddy's and their girls. Doesn't take much for them to wrap their Daddy's around their little fingers.

Leanne said...

How cute are the daddy/daughter photos!!!!! So very adorable. I am so loving the nappies that you have been making.
I might just have to come up to Brissie for a bubba cuddle soon LOL. Can you e-mail me your mobile ph number. Thanks chickadee
Luv Leanne

Anonymous said...

Oh yay for lili!!!!! So cute in his big boy bed!!!! Yay for you mama :)
And loving all the snaps - esp the one of the 3 of them on the bed!
love to you all,
lus x

Jasmine said...

Love all these photos Nat - they're gorgeous, especially the one of all 3 kids together!

Scrapsister said...

Oh how gorgeous Nat! Love all the piccies
Kerryn

Chrissy said...

Awwww! Those piccies are so cute Natti. It is pretty true, you should have seen Michael with his princess Emily on the weekend. They are adorable to watch as she's growing up. She totally LOVES her Daddy. :-)