Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another uninteresting day planned...

Had a few things planned for today, which have now been cancelled. My dear friend Ali is not feeling well, so we aren't going to the gym (hope you feel better soon darling xx). I could go myself, sure, but we are soooo broke at the moment, I don't even have the $2 for babysitting! So not going... again... man, I'm so slack...

Am going up to Stampers/Scrapbookers Heaven today to show them my stuff, see if they will let me teach some classes. Also, to find out what the payment is and if its worth my time. I think they work on commission of sales too, so will have to scope it out.

My good friend Michelle was meant to come over for a coffee, but can't now, so I'll just have to wait to see her on Sunday at church.

Jaidyn is already driving me nuts. I just want a little time on the net to figure out this blog, and he's been bugging me every 10 minutes.... gggrrr... I just want to scream sometimes... why does everything he wants me to do have to involve me drawing, cutting and making a bit mess!! So frustrating... don't know how you SAHMs have your kids home all week.... oh, here he comes again.... aaahhhh...

Groceries at ALDI this arvo, when I go to pick up Greg. We have a total of $66 for the week's shop, which is usually closer to $100... yikes, we're eating baked beans and other non-meat related foods this week!

Anyway, better go entertain child...

N xx

No comments: