Friday, August 12, 2005

I look at everyone's blogs and gosh, it's almost a new page each day! I just can't keep up with that! Maybe that's why no-one is reading mine... lol... truly though, I haven't scrapped properly in so long... I think I'm a little over it... but no, I'm going to blame that I have no new photos, haven't for months, well because my camera isn't working... actually, its the battery charger that doesn't work but it means no batteries to charge my camera - vicious cycle... I know,. I should just go and get a new one, but seem to never get around to it, and I kinda don't want to coz I really want to get my REBEL someday soooooon.... seems like it will never happen though.... I know once I get that I will be right back in there, taking some gorgeous new photos and scrapping up a storm like you all do, but till then I'm rather bored with it...

This week (or next) I'm going shopping with my friend Hayley for all the startings we need to make jewellery... I'm excited about that! something new to venture into, gifts to make, sell etc... I can't wait.... so if I can get my camera to work for a few moments at a time when I've made some, I might post them up here...

Till then, I've just been drawing sketches of LOs I want to do for some upcoming classes.... it's keeping me busy enough I guess, but I want to scrap... my stash is in sad need of an update though - now just to start earning some money so I can have a splurge!!

We were up in Toowoomba Wed and Thurs night this week. Greg's new job as assistant store manager of ALDI sent him up there for a store opening and put us up in a Motel (nice for a motel too) for 2 nights. It was nice for a change of scenery, cold, and wet and dreary today. Jaidyn and I spent the day yesterday at my grandparents house, so that's always nice. I went into ALDI yesterday and picked up a few specials too... they have a kettle and toaster set (stainless steel) for only $30 so my kitchen looks all flashy now... now just for the new microwave one day! Also picked up some stainless steel storage canisters, which I happened to cut my finger open on today as I was trying to screw the lid on tight - oops, I did it too tight and the glass broke... silly me, so they'll go back for a return... good thing my Mum and Dad are going up to Toowoomba this weekend.

Oh ok, boring story of Nat's life again. No-one is visiting my site, so I must be! I need to get some interesting and blog-worthy things happening in my life hey...

Oh yes, it's our 1 year anniversary on Sunday. We didn't get around to booking anywhere to go away unfortunately, but we'll probably go out for a nice breakfast somewhere and a picnic lunch. Maybe I should make Greg something nice this afternoon.... see what I can come up with... Mum is taking Jaidyn to the Ekka so I have the afternoon to myself (half of the time cleaning the house however, drats)...

Have a great weekend all...
N xx

1 comment:

Roz said...

Natti girl- you are not boring!!! And you'd better get your camera working- i want to see some of your gorgeous scrapping again!