Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fairly ordinary Ekka show day

Greg is working today, so it's pretty much an ordinary day here for me, except that I have Jaidyn home instead of at daycare... we had coffee with a couple of my girlfriends this morning and that was nice. I was extra good and didn't even get any cake, even when Michelle did - was rather proud of myself for that...

Have got a hap of housework to do, as well as a heap of selection criteria and job stuff to do, but I really am not in the right frame of mind at the moment...

As I mentioned earlier, I signed up with Crafty Kids the other day - yay, and my Team Leader sent me a heap of files and info today - yay, exciting... so I'm just looking through it all, and sending out invites to my business launch!! How exciting... My team leader does the demo for me, but I get the sales made from the night and the party bookings to start me off on my own..... so if anyone wants to come and help me out, its on Sat Sept 3rd at my place... let me know if you want to come!!!

Better get moving, justa quick blog update today... hope you are all having a nice Ekka holiday (those of you in Bris anyway)...

Nat xxx

No comments: