Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged

My lvoely friend Kathie tagged me :)

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Ngaire
Charleigh
Samantha
Kathie
Natalie

Here are the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Going through puberty! I would have been going into Year Nine at highschool. Had to make new friends as I did Year 8 in a German Immersion class and it was rather segregated. Probably most things that a normal 13 year old girl did - boys, friends, and more boys.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

This time last year I was getting ready to go back to uni for my last semester. My boy would have just started preschool and we would have recently moved into our house at Greenslopes. Greg was still working night-shifts at Woolworths and I would have just finished working at Vacation Care for the holidays. Probably filled my time much like what I do now - a whole fat-lot of nothing!

Five snacks that you enjoy:

Biscuits
Chocolate (or anything sweet really!)
Grapes or sometimes mangoes if I remember they are in the fridge
Toast
Rice crackers and salsa if I'm feeling healthy

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Most of the songs from 'Dirty Dancing'


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Travel around the world
Buy a house somewhere beautiful and a house-maid to go with it!
Buy a scrap-shop maybe?
Study photography at an expensive institute
Give lots of money to our church

Five bad habits:

Terrible time-management
Messy and disorganised
Walking while talking on the phone
Lazy
Nail-biter

Five things you like doing:

Scrapbooking
Surfing the net
Reading
Fellowship with friends
Shopping (with lots of money to spend on me!)

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

A bikini (sad sad I know, but stretch marks will prevent me from ever having a bikini-bod, even if I was think enough)
Short shorts that show off my fat arse
A long gym membership because I never finish them and end up wasting money
...can't think of any more...

Five Favourite toys:

My 350D
Computer
Air-conditioning
Our new bigger TV
My new car when I get one!! lol

5 People I am tagging:

Deb
Brooke
Ruthy
Hayley
Sarah

1 comment:

kathie said...

Oh yeah! Air-conditioning. We would not have survived without ours this summer. It's been so hot! Loved reading through your answers, Nat.
Kathie