Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bah-humbug...

Feeling a bit that way about this pregnancy.

Yesterday was a shocker of a day! Seriously, I thought maybe it was labour time again, I had SO MANY aches and pains all day. But nothing last night and nothing again today. I can handle this two weeks if I don't have aches and pains all day, but not if its like yesterday every day! So hoping they stay at bay today.

I'm not totally 'ready' for labour just yet anyway. Have these curtains I'd like to get finished. And gee, it might take me a while - at least until the end of this week. We also haven't a cot or baby seat yet. Had an appt to get the capsule fitted yesterday (we are going to hire for 6 months) but could not find a carpark anyway, PLUS had a whinging baby in the back, so I just came home! Will have to re-schedule for a time where I'm more likely to find a carpark (its right next to the hospital so parking is a nightmare!)...

Greg started his new job yesterday. So far he's enjoying it (didn't really do anything yesterday though) and so far I'm really enjoying having my space again! And surprisingly I've been super organised - back into the 'swing' of being a SAHM/housewife again! Lovin it.

Well, better get back to these curtains while the bub is sleeping. Had a nightmare of a time trying to work out button-holes last night, so gave up. I think I'll do the rest of the drops first and leave the tabs and buttons till last! lol...

Ciao xx

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Oh - Nat, those last weeks of pregnancy are uncomfortable aren't they? You poor thing.

I hate doing buttonholes too - I avoid them if possible LOL! You could always just sew some velcro or press-studs under the tabs and then sew buttons on the outside of the tab and no-one (except you ;) ) would know the difference. All the best with your sewing, I can't wait to see some pics of the finished product :)

Anthea said...

oh Nat, I am so hearing you on everything! I am over it too, BUT I have a date, I am being induced on the 3rd of july, so I know that in 3 weeks it will all be over!

HUGS, hope it all improves for you soon!

Karen L said...

Oh Nat - feeling for you, not long now until this precious baby is here. Praying that the aches and pains will go away and that you also get those curtains made before the baby comes.

HD said...

Those photos are so beautiful! As are you my dear...

Chrissy said...

Won't be long now sweetie, kinda hoping bubs has plans to say hello in about another weeks time though. ;)

Hugs darl you are doing such a great job growing this precious little person so beautifully!!
Love Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

oh my sweet friend...thinking of you honey and praying for rest and the peace of God to be upon you and the fam :)
love ya!
Lus x