Monday, June 25, 2007

Little Georgina...

I was absolutely blown away this morning when I visited this blog. I have been following sporadically on SOF the journey and prayer needs of this family, whose beautiful little girl fell ill at Easter time with an unknown disease and has been comatose since, fighting for her life. I have been newly encouraged this morning about the love of our eternal Father and what it really means to have faith in Him. I am definitely challenged. What a wonderful faith testimony this family has. I will be praying for them each day now. Please go and have a look at this blog and add this family to your prayer list.

1 comment:

DenimAngel said...

I found them through SOF too some weeks ago and have had little Georgina in my prayers. She has one amazing family.
Susan