Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yummy scrummy prints

Have updated the Patooties blog with all the yummy scrummy prints I have.. yum.. I could just look at and touch them all day (but I better cut them out instead!)

I have been inundated with orders - well enough that I think I can handle at the moment. So I gotta get sewing!! My mate Sarah is coming over tonight to sew up a storm together as she has 4 she needs to make too. Gotta get cutting out today, so its just the actual sewing tonight.

My poor hubby is still feeling a bit sore after he twisted his ankle on Monday playing golf. He says he doesn't know how he did it - I reckon he tried some big pro swing and clutzed it up, lol! But he came home yesterday from work, and has just gone to the doc to see what's up with it - so he might stay home for the rest of the day today too... poor bub.

Anyway, not a lot to report really.
God bless!

1 comment:

Miss H said...

Nattie the Patooties blog is looking GREAT!!!! How could you not want to buy them!! :D

So proud of your efforts hon!