Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yep, I'm just totally stupid.

Ali, Ali, Ali..... I *know* you showed me today how to do a banner and to put a picture of my gorgeous family into it... BUT... I just can't seem to do it. Even though I'm *pretty sure* we have the same PS program, the icons and windows etc that were on your screen are just not all there on mine... I JUST CAN'T DO IT!! I've tried and I've tried but I'm *seriously* clueless!!

Would anybody, please, anybody, please volunteer their precious time and talent into making me a beautiful banner for my blog?? I have some gorgeous pics of my wonderful family I want to use, so it's not *just coz everyone's doing it", lol.

Anyone? Please? (I'll be your best friend... :))

8 comments:

Roz said...

LOL Natti, I can just see you there, getting all frustrated! You're so cute!

Send me some pics, and I'll see how I go......I'm not making any promises that I can do it, or even when I can do it, so if you get a better offer, take it lol!

Nat-Mardon said...

Thanks Rozzie, you're an angel. Love ya xx IT doesn't need to be fancy - even just the text on photo like you have is great!!

Ruth clarke said...

I'm with you girl. Same problem.
If you work it out could you post me.
ruthy x

Rach Axton said...

Ohhh I can't wait to see it Nat!!! I'm a bit clueless too.. shh don't tell anyone but my banner is actually heaps bigger and had a proper title on it, but all of that is chopped off the top.. but I decided to 'go' with it.. lol.. shh..

Rach xx

PS thanks so much for your email!!! You'll get one back today :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Nat - I just stumbled into your blog and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know I'm a bit slow and all, but you know what they say.....you look great and I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy! How exciting!!

Nina : O )

Nat-Mardon said...

Hi Nina!! Thanks for dropping by?? Your little man Hamish must be sooo big now! How old is he?? Hope all is well...fmaktlke

Nat-Mardon said...

oops... that last bit was the verification code... whoops!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, all well here - Hamish has continued to be a *big* bubba...not fat, just big!! He's almost 11 months now and drives me nuts most days LOL! I'll have to make sure I keep dropping in here now to find out how you're going!!

Nina : O )