Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yep, I'm just totally stupid.

Ali, Ali, Ali..... I *know* you showed me today how to do a banner and to put a picture of my gorgeous family into it... BUT... I just can't seem to do it. Even though I'm *pretty sure* we have the same PS program, the icons and windows etc that were on your screen are just not all there on mine... I JUST CAN'T DO IT!! I've tried and I've tried but I'm *seriously* clueless!!

Would anybody, please, anybody, please volunteer their precious time and talent into making me a beautiful banner for my blog?? I have some gorgeous pics of my wonderful family I want to use, so it's not *just coz everyone's doing it", lol.

Anyone? Please? (I'll be your best friend... :))

8 comments:

Roz said...

LOL Natti, I can just see you there, getting all frustrated! You're so cute!

Send me some pics, and I'll see how I go......I'm not making any promises that I can do it, or even when I can do it, so if you get a better offer, take it lol!

Nat said...

Thanks Rozzie, you're an angel. Love ya xx IT doesn't need to be fancy - even just the text on photo like you have is great!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you girl. Same problem.
If you work it out could you post me.
ruthy x

Me said...

Ohhh I can't wait to see it Nat!!! I'm a bit clueless too.. shh don't tell anyone but my banner is actually heaps bigger and had a proper title on it, but all of that is chopped off the top.. but I decided to 'go' with it.. lol.. shh..

Rach xx

PS thanks so much for your email!!! You'll get one back today :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Nat - I just stumbled into your blog and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know I'm a bit slow and all, but you know what they say.....you look great and I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy! How exciting!!

Nina : O )

Nat said...

Hi Nina!! Thanks for dropping by?? Your little man Hamish must be sooo big now! How old is he?? Hope all is well...fmaktlke

Nat said...

oops... that last bit was the verification code... whoops!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, all well here - Hamish has continued to be a *big* bubba...not fat, just big!! He's almost 11 months now and drives me nuts most days LOL! I'll have to make sure I keep dropping in here now to find out how you're going!!

Nina : O )