This is so much easier - I can say what I want, where I want and it will make sense!
* Met the gorgeous Sal yesterday (OMGosh I just did a link - did it work??) for a coffee and an informal Scrap of Faith meeting... isn't she just lovely (to those of you who have met her... the kids had a ball at the Everton Park Hotel playground and we enjoyed a coffee, some cake (I even bypassed the cheesecake and went for a more point-friendly muffin!) and a squizzie through eachother's things... oh gosh, this girls' stuff is gorgoeus! And a lot of it was very time-consuming too... Wow, I was feeling a little intimidated and nervous that she'd put me on as DT member for SoF... my stuff lately has been far more simple, but I'm going to be putting more time into it and I'm still waiting for my mojo to kick in properly... I just wish it would find me sometime, so I can find my own style and really start enjoying scrapping again. Anyway, it was great to meet you in person Sal! I'm sure we'll have many more conversations over coffee :)
* What is with men, facial hair and a white bathroom sink... I currently have two men living with me so its double disgusting!! Gross.... needless to say, its white again now, but just wait till tomorrow...
* Speaking of yuck, gotta go to polls for good old Peter Beatie... and its on the same day as the Brissie Crop that Chris M is organising... grr which will mean I'll have to go before the crop. I hate elections... in fact I don't even think my enrolment is current - better send in those new address forms huh...
* Murder anyone?? Was chatting to my SIL on MSN this morning and she was showing me pics from a Murder Mystery Party she went to - she's also hosted one and said it isn't that hard as everything comes together in the kit... so I'm going to have one!! Have wanted to be in one for ages, I love a good dress up and love to entertain, so it should be a ball!! Now just to find a good (and relatively cheap) one on the net, and then start planning!! Has anyone ever been to or hosted one??
* My baby boy is so cute... but we already knew that! This week he has discovered that he can kick his little spider toy that hangs on his playgym.. its so cute to watch him watching his feet and responding when the toy moves - one of the first signs of intelligence - so precious :)
* Babies babies everywhere! Yay to Evana and family on the arrival of baby Jeol. And an old school friend whom I've only reconnected with in the last couple of months, had a baby girl on the 4th... they have called her Skyla (not sure of spelling tho)... hopefully we'll be showing off our babies to eachother next weekend.
* Ooh, I lost another 0.6kg this week. Not a great deal I know, but I'm really happy with that because I didn't really track this week - I know, week two and I'm already not tracking! lol... and now I've misplaced my points counter so I'm guessing a lot.. will have to buy the calculator next meeting... so far 1.4kgs down. I NEED to get out walking this week!!
* Mmm... chai latte.... have just discovered them, yummm... not as point-friendly as coffee or tea, with 2 points a cup, but a nice tasty and good-smelling treat!
Oh and finally, my 5 things that I'm grateful for today:
1. The beautiful Sal and her awesome site that I'm so excited about!
2. Cheap Tuesday at the video store
3. Chai Latte (again)
4. A beautiful bunch of flowers that Greg gave me for our anniversary yesterday.
5. That my Mum is HOME TODAY! Yay!!
Seeya, have a blessed day,