Had a total God moment this morning!!
Well for starters, I actually went walking! Yes!! Decided that I was not going to try to find excuse to not go (and very almost did - baby needed a feed) and walked Jaidyn to school. Then I decided I was feeling so good walking that I would go the other way home and see what other streets I can find to walk down...
Well as I was nearing home (and could see my house way up on top of the hill) there was a lady jogging with her pram towards me. This was so cool! She actually stopped and said hello and introduced herselfand we talked about babies for a bit. She asked where I live and I pointed to my house up on the hill. She said where she lived and said to pop around sometime if I like!
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!
The cool thing is... that I have really been struggling to find the motivation to walk... well God gave me a motivation today...
So maybe she'll become a walking buddy... would certainly be very cool! (her little girl is 5-months old) I don't think I'll go over there *just yet* (or what do you think??) but her street is now on my walking route and I'm going to get walking more so hopefully I can bump into her again and strike up a friendship...
Don't you just love how God works!!
So, my 5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. God's impeccable timing and very creative ways of doing things (never gets dull!)
2. Macaroni Beef - yummy leftovers from last night - one of our favourite family meals...
3. Lusi - love you girl and praying for you today :)
4. Scrap of Faith website - www.scrapoffaith.com
5. my hair straightener coz otherwise my fringe would be a curly moppy mess!