Sunday, August 27, 2006

I love my Mummy!!

Mum's been home for a week and a half now, and I haven't seen her since then... we're off to have lunch there today (well me and the boys - Greg always seems to be working when we've been there lately - unfortunately he's not seen Mum since she was very sick looking in ICU!)... and I'm sure she's going to look 10 times better than she did even a week and a half ago...

Am just chatting to my little sis on MSN (she's in Holland on exchange) and showing her the piccies I took of Mum and the boys a few weeks ago... and I just got all this love rise up for my family!! (crying now!) So I just wanted to share these very precious pics. I hope to get some more today - hopefully outside in some better lighting!





Give your Mums (and Dads.. and the rest of the family for that matter!) a big hug if you can girls!!

N xx

5 things I'm thankful for today:
1. My Mum and the healing power of God!
2. My Dad coz he's so loving and supportive and awesome!
3. Sunday - God's day!!
4. MSN - so I can keep in contact with my sis even tho she's on the other side of the world!
5. That I got the kids sheet done for church today - and it looks good!

7 comments:

Tam said...

oh sweetie, so true. i'm wondering what i would do without my mum too! i wouldn't have had any food in the house for the last four days, that's for sure!

great to see your mum looking so well. and your boys looking SO precious!

xxx

kathie said...

Love those photos, Nat. Your mum's looking so well! I'm glad that she's making a good recovery.
Kathie

lusi said...

Yay! Your mum is getting better and is home! So great! How cute are your little men?!
Did you go to WW? Just checkin! :)
Love ya heaps,
Lus x

Deb said...

So glad to hear your mum is finally home - I bet she is happy to finally spend some time with Jaidyn & Elijah!

Miss H said...

Oh Nat, how wonderful your Mum is getting better & stronger all the time.

Yeah I love Sunday's too!!! By Friday I'm so craving church and family day on Sunday :)

Madamx81 said...

they are such gorgeous photos... i love the one when Jaiden is kissing your mum...so so gorgeous :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are such sweet, sweet photos!!
I pray that your Mom is doing better!!