Its been a while since I've done one of these - thanks for tagging me Megan :)
1. How old are you? 24
2. How many kids do you have if any? 2 wonderful boys - Jaidyn who's 5.5 and Elijah who's 10 weeks. I guess you can add my husband Greg to that 'kids' description too, lol.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married - celebrating our 2 year anniversary in a week and a half.
4. What is your occupation? I am a trained early childhood taecher, but right now I'm enjoying being a SAHM.
5. What are your passions? God, my family, my church, my friends, scrapbooking.
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I think probably more of a dreamer, as I have a problem with actually following through with things (something God's challenging me with now though!)
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Absolutely. God works in awesome ways. He gives us trials and even persecutions, but He's got it in His hands and he has truly blessed me lately. I don't really think there's any part of my life I'm not happy with right now.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I probably get to scrap for a few hours a week.
9. What do you want to do before you die? See my family saved, have more kids (hopefully a daughter!), watch my kids grow up, get thin and healthy.
10. What is your favorite food? cheesecake, chocolate, warm chunky beef stew (drooolll...), seafood, coffee.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Can't think of anything I HATE with a passion, I like most things.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? have probably blocked it from my memory!
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? When my boys were born, when I got married, when I was saved.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I would really LIKE to be neat, but I don't much like housework and my house is most of the time untidy - its not dirty to a disgusting extend, but usually somewhat untidy - and I always have to clean when people come over - like I'll be doing today :)
OK, that one ends kinda abruptly... but anyway, I'm going to tag LUSI, SALLY and KATHIE.
Onto some real stuff now... my WW is going along really well. I'm excited about weighing in on Monday and most probably (bloody better!) seeing a loss. Haven't seen a loss on scales for about a year, so it will be welcomed and a great motivation. Now let's just hope I do lose! I think I will tough coz I'm feeling much better in myself - have more energy and am enjoying my food. Even so, I am definitely noticing how much more HUNGRY I am lately. I guess before I was stuffing my face with bits and pieces throughout the day that were high in carbs so I stayed full longer.. but now I'm actually eating fruit and vegie sticks and youghurt and balancing it out much better. I get hungry a lot sooner, but I feel better.. and I'm giving the 'distractions' from food a bit of a work-out - like coming on the computer, reading my WW books again, sticking on some worship music, playing with the baby or watching some TV...
AND I've walked twice this week - yay. Walked Jai from school on Tuesday and have walked him to school this morning. I also have to pick him up too, as Greg took my car to work today. My legs kill with all the hills around here (hence the suburb being called Ferny HILLS!) but it feels darn good!
Got a wedding to go to Saturday. I am taking my dress back to the store though as the zip won't stay up (and its not because my back is too fat either!)... I saw some new dresses in the same shop (as they'll probably only give me a credit voucher for the store) so fingers crossed one of them will fit and look nice on me :) Otherwise I'll just have to throw some things together of my previously owned, maternity-style wardrobe.... plus I'm raiding my friend's jewellery stash coz between her and her mum they have heaps!! yummm... love jewellery :)
Just having a day of housework and other house stuff today. Got cell group here tonight so the house HAS to be done today! Ok, have a great day all, I think I'll go do the bathroom first.