Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yes, she DOES actually scrap!!

Well, I guess its about time I shared some LOs hey?? Its literally been months and months since I've taken the time to photograph and edit pics to put any LOs up on the net. So some of you (Lusi!) have never really even seen my layouts... lol...

Well these are the ones I've done in the last couple of months... not a lot huh... but yeah, there you go!
This is my favourite. Probably the most simple, but I just love these cute photos!


Isn't he adorable!! One of my fave pics :)


This one is kinda cased from one of Nic's designs... one of the photos we took with 'Nan and Pa', Greg's parents when they visited in July.

I don't really like this one, but anyways...








I also wanted to upload the one I did in Kim's class a few weeks ago, but blogger is being a big poo now... ggrrr... will have to be later.


** Oh and I just got a text from Tam too :) She and Rog welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world at 12.39pm today. They have named him Diesel and he weighs 8lb 12oz, measuring 51cm long. CONGRATULATIONS to Tam and Rog! Rog says she and bubs are doing well. I can't WAIT to see some piccies!!! What a wonderful day!

My boy is 3 months old today too - gosh the time flies. Better write him another letter for this month...

N xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts Nat, I'm very excited to see some of your scrapping creations. These photos are all so cute. I can't believe he is already 3 months old wow!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for sharing the news about Tam, how exciting:)

Kylie said...

GORGEOUS layouts how beautiful is that little angel of yours?!?

Katie Toland said...

Gorgeous LO's Nat. I really love the second one, although they are all gorgeous! I think I've only ever seen one or two of your layouts too (at the Boxx?) Maternity ones from memory. Now I'm even more excited to do your SoF class :)

kathie said...

Happy three months for Elijah! I love the layouts - especially the glimpse of heaven one. Isn't your little man adorable :). I still want to just kiss those little cheeks.
And congrats to your friends on the arrival of little Diesel. What a great name! I would have named Jamie that, except Phil wouldn't hear of it, preferring rather boring old fashioned names, lol.
Kathie

Megan said...

Awesome LOs Nat. I've never seen any of your work before. You do an amazing job. And that boy - what a cutie! I am so signing up to do your class at SoF in September

Jasmine said...

Beautiful work Nat. I've never seen your work before either :) Just gorgeous!!!

lusi said...

Love these lo's Natti! Just gorgeous!!! :) How adorable is Eli smiling and dreaming and just being sweet as!
Congrats to Tam too.

Kelly said...

He is such a cutie pie. And your layouts are fabulous!
Love Kel XXX

Anonymous said...

Love these LO's too Nat - really can't wait to see what you have in store for SofF next month.

Congrates on your weigh loss - now just have to get remotivated myself again.

Can't wait to meet you in a couple of weeks.
Karen

Cheryl Wray said...

Great job on the layouts!! Isn't it cool when you finally have time to dedicate to scrapping? I've actually done 5-6 layouts in the last couple of days and it's been SO nice!
And your little one is such a cutie pie!

Roz said...

YES!!!! A Natti fix!! omgosh soo good to see your gorgeous creations again...LOVE them!!

And happy 3 months to your sweet little man :o)

Deb said...

Aw they are just totally gorgeous Natti! I wish I could scrap like that!

I have been saving lots of my test strips and "dud" pics for you so that you can scrap with them if you want... Maybe I have already told you that?? lol.

Happy 3 months Elijah!!

Me said...

So cool to see sme of your layouts again Nat!!! and they are gorgeous!! what a beautiful subject too.. lol.. too cute!!

Gayle said...

Hey Nat,
Just wanted to let you know I just updated my blog. Love your Lo's..I'm loving simple at the moment too.
Gayle

Lara said...

hey Nat!

Love those Lo's what cute kids you have.

Hope the kids church sheet went down well:-)