Monday, July 24, 2006

Bring it on!

Totally looking forward to this week. I have no real engagements! Time for me. Time for my baby. Time for scrapping. Time for the house. Time for God! I've been flat-out with going places a couple of times each day for the last 2 weeks, so I CAN'T WAIT to do NOTHING!! Funny how ou don't realise how much 'me time' means to you till you don't get any. And to all those Mums out there who work full-time, I don't know how you do it! Good on you!

Now, to get off this computer and make the most of this 'me time'.

5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. ME time
2. That I have an awesome husband that works long hours and gets us good money so I don't have to go straight back to work, and can be home with my beautiful baby.
3. A baby that is starting to SLEEP through the night. What a blessing!
4. God's strength
5. Junk mail - gotta love a good catalogue

Have a great week all.
Nat :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog title. We should all celebrate life a little more I think (sometimes easier said than done I know).

Enjoy your free time and have a great week. Hope your mum is still recovering and feeling better day by day:)