Friday, July 21, 2006

Everyday Moments and Circle Journals

Have been reading all about the new Everyday Moments competition that is being run for the next 8 months by FK and Aussie Scrap Source. Looks good! I'm really interested in participating but most probably not entering the comp. The themes sound inspirational and topics that I *should* have in an album anyway. So I'm going to try to challenge myself to do the 3 layouts for each topic each month, but I'm just gong to use whatever p[roductd I have or want to. I'm just going to make it for me. I think I'll stick with the 8.5x11 format size as I'm really enjoying using it now, and definitely don't think I could go back to 12x12 - just too big... mind you, I'm totally LOVING how NIC does her pages (12x12 and 8.5x11) of late, with lots of white (or colour!) space around the focus of pics and elements in the centre. Looks great Nic - you're such an inspiration to me....

I have also been thinking lately that I'd like to be involved in another Circle Journal! I really loved doing CJs and its been a while since I've done one.... so does anyone want to join me? The beautiful Lusi is already interested, but we need some more girls! Let me know hey!

Anyway, that's about all today. Had another totally busy day as has been my whole last few weeks! Tomorrow I don't have to BE anywhere, so I'm going to have a GOOD day! Will plan to do stuff (bit of housework, bit of scrapping etc) but probably won't get anything done as usual!!

Have a good weekend all.
N xx

5 Things I'm grateful for today:
1. The Internet
2. Greg's day off
3. Awesome scrapping inspiration from girls like YOU!
4. Worship music
5. My pastor, Craig

No comments: