Wednesday, September 28, 2005

B... you're terrible!!

Yep, you guessed it girl.... *puts up hand shyly* addicted to Ebay now...

THANKS!! (sarcasm) Now I'm going to spend far more money that I have, and waste even MORE time on the net..... lol.... but there are so mnay nice beeeaaadddssss......

I have bid now on a couple of things, but I'm setting my highest bids fairly low so I don't spend a fortune....

Last night I won this...

OK, so I was really browsing for beading ideas for myself, but I saw this and immediately thought of my friend Sam. We were just talking yesterday and she loves pink and butterflies (logo for her business too), so I just had to buy this for here, and seeing as though I can't make this myself yet.... anyway I hope she likes it....

So yep, thanks B, addicted to ebay now. But seriously, Greg and I really need to get our butts organised and sell some stuff there too... We have a whole garage full of crap that we don't use, and can't be bothered to organise a garage sale, so I think Ebay is the go.... and especially as we'll be moving again in December...

So, haven't really done a great deal over the last couple days. Just my boring life of pottering around doing SFA really... bits and pieces of stuff but nothing overly interesting!

So I'm off to look at Ebay again of course,
Nat xxx

No comments: