Friday, September 02, 2005

Thought I'd finally share...

Well, as most of you probably think I've fallen off the scrapping planet, I thought I'd better share some recent stuff and show you I *have* been doing some!! Lol...









This is the accordion album I made to teach my mum's craft class on Wednesday. They loved it! The photos were from a little holiday we took to Burleigh Beach in June. It was rather rainy and cold so we went exploring the rocks instead. I really do like these photos.


The front cover and view from there...
























The last two pages (or the back) of the album... got a few nice ones of Greg staring out to sea... lol....














And I made a little pocket and a lift-up part too with extra journalling and pics underneath...


















This is the page I did for my Shabby chic class which is going to be on this coming Tuesday. This is a pic of Suz Doyle's daughter Phoebe.. I think she's about a year older than this now though! Thanks Suz... and I also used a layout of Mishell Lancett's for inspiration... thanks Shell...


So there you have it! I have done some scrapping... you better believe it!! lol...

Nat x x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW nATTI- JUST CAME HERE AND i GOT A MENTION ROFLOL! oops caps off! How are you lvoely! Thanks for giving me inspiration credit- you are a doll! - It all looks great! Hope you are well lovely!

Miss chatting to you!

Luv shellxxx Mishell Lacnett

Roz said...

yay!! Natti's back!! And with some gorgeous work to boot!
You'll be awesome at these classes Nat!

Shari said...

Just stunning Natti!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ... she's back!!!!!!!!!!! xxx