Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My fatty-boomba sooky-lala...

I think I had that 'reality check' I needed this morning... now I know every girl who's losing weight has a fatty-boomba sooky-lala every now and then, and yeah, I think it's healthy... if you don't then go and eat a whole block of chocolate!... which I can proudly say that I didn't... yay me :)

Was all set to go to the shops today - drop in my class sample to Stampers Heaven which are way late (and I swear now they are giving my job to Ali - lol!), get a vacuum bag, exchange some clothes... when of course ALL my decent clothes are in the wash (yes, been a bit slack in that department)... ggrrrrrr.... so I proceeded to go through all of my wardrobe trying in vain to find something that looked good.... gggrrrrrrr...... to my disappointment, many are getting a little snug and YOU CAN SEE THE FAT ROLLS... so of course that wouldn't do...

So I had a little sooky-lala tantrum... a few tears... many "I'm a fat f**king bitch" and "I look like a piece of s**t' self-comments, a husband trying to comfort me and even little kisses and 'I can only see skinny Mummy' (isn't he cute!) from Jaidyn..... anyway, I got it out, and it was what I needed to kick myself in the arse and get back on this weight loss wagon PROPERLY!

So, I've gained some of the weight back again that I worked so hard to lose - what a loser! Yep. I need to get serious about eating properly and exercising more than once a week! I need to make regular dates with that treadmill and the aerobics instructor!

Cheers to new habits... hopefully.... now I'm off for a walk :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Heya Natti...

I know how you feel... I have been feeling the same - yo yoing between doing okay, to just not giving a hoot anymore...

we should catch up soon!!

Huggies said...

You remind me of my Girlfriend. She get's that way about weight and I wish she wouldn't.

Roz said...

oh Natti, chin up sweetness! You will get there! And you know what? You are absolutely gorgeous no matter what your dress size is :o)
Love you
Roz xo