Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My fatty-boomba sooky-lala...

I think I had that 'reality check' I needed this morning... now I know every girl who's losing weight has a fatty-boomba sooky-lala every now and then, and yeah, I think it's healthy... if you don't then go and eat a whole block of chocolate!... which I can proudly say that I didn't... yay me :)

Was all set to go to the shops today - drop in my class sample to Stampers Heaven which are way late (and I swear now they are giving my job to Ali - lol!), get a vacuum bag, exchange some clothes... when of course ALL my decent clothes are in the wash (yes, been a bit slack in that department)... ggrrrrrr.... so I proceeded to go through all of my wardrobe trying in vain to find something that looked good.... gggrrrrrrr...... to my disappointment, many are getting a little snug and YOU CAN SEE THE FAT ROLLS... so of course that wouldn't do...

So I had a little sooky-lala tantrum... a few tears... many "I'm a fat f**king bitch" and "I look like a piece of s**t' self-comments, a husband trying to comfort me and even little kisses and 'I can only see skinny Mummy' (isn't he cute!) from Jaidyn..... anyway, I got it out, and it was what I needed to kick myself in the arse and get back on this weight loss wagon PROPERLY!

So, I've gained some of the weight back again that I worked so hard to lose - what a loser! Yep. I need to get serious about eating properly and exercising more than once a week! I need to make regular dates with that treadmill and the aerobics instructor!

Cheers to new habits... hopefully.... now I'm off for a walk :)

4 comments:

Deb said...

Heya Natti...

I know how you feel... I have been feeling the same - yo yoing between doing okay, to just not giving a hoot anymore...

we should catch up soon!!

Huggies said...

You remind me of my Girlfriend. She get's that way about weight and I wish she wouldn't.

lee woodside said...

Hugs to you Nat!

Roz said...

oh Natti, chin up sweetness! You will get there! And you know what? You are absolutely gorgeous no matter what your dress size is :o)
Love you
Roz xo